When celebrities detox from drug or alcohol abuse, it’s not surprising that they gravitate toward the most luxurious addiction rehab centers available. Luckily, there are no celebrity status requirements for you to enjoy the high-end comforts that come with luxury addiction treatment. Luxury rehab centers all over the USA offer amenities far beyond what can be found in standard treatment centers. While these amenities do come with a higher price, which might not be always covered by medical insurance, many individuals find that extra comforts allow them a recovery process that is:
- More holistic
- More pleasant
- Easier to stay committed to
If you need FREE help please contact the National Helpline about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
What Is A Luxury Rehab?
The term “luxury rehab” was originally used about 20 years ago to describe a new, and at the time radical, way of helping people suffering from mental illness and substance dependency. The service of a luxury rehab differentiated itself from the only other offerings at that time which were hospital-style clinics and a plethora of group therapy-style rehabs by offering individualized care and completely personalized service by the highest possible caliber of practitioners in a completely confidential and luxurious environment. The genuine luxury rehabs, like Crosspointe Recovery in Los Angeles Area, offer not just private rooms but 5-star private villa accommodation and an entire one-to-one luxury treatment experience.
Since then the term luxury rehab has been adopted by pretty much every rehab providing little more than just a mattress on the floor. Private rooms alone do not a luxury rehab make and they are certainly not a guarantee of luxury treatment, individualized care, or anything close to a completely confidential service. If you are looking for help with mental illness and/or substance dependence and confidentiality, personalized service, and luxury treatment from the state leading practitioners set in your own 5-star villa accommodation please contact us, we work 24/7.
Luxury Rehab From Substance Dependence & Co-occurring disorders
Treatments available at Crosspointe recovery in Sherman Oaks, California:
- Medically assisted detox
- Medically assisted rehab
- Dual diagnosis/ Co-Occurring disorders treatment
- Individualized treatment plans
- Behavioral therapy
- Individualized, one-on-one therapy
- Group therapy
- 12-step programs.
- Breathing and stress reduction training
- Yoga and meditation
- Art and movement therapy
- Personal training
How To Find The Best Luxury Rehab Near You in Los Angeles, California?
Here are some important points for you to consider before choosing an inpatient treatment center:
- Type of treatment: What type of inpatient treatment do you need based on the level of care needed as assessed by your doctor or treatment professionals. You may choose a 7-10-day detox program, or a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day rehab program.
- Location: Consider the coed rehab center’s location and if you prefer to enter treatment in a totally new environment or close to home.
- Substances treated: Find out whether the inpatient rehab program treats the specific substance you have been suffering from.
- Insurances & Cost: Consider the cost of inpatient rehab centers and how you’ll pay for it (insurance, scholarships, financing). Inpatient rehabs are typically more expensive than outpatient, but they also provide various key levels of care and medical support.
- Certifications and credentials: Check what are the credentials of the facility and staff.
- Facility specific: Look at the drug rehabilitation facility’s philosophy and decide if it’s what you’re looking for (co-ed facility or gender-specific facility, 12-Step, evidence-based, faith-based) and aligns with your own personal beliefs and needs.
- Aftercare: Make sure they offer relapse prevention and aftercare planning, which may be helpful in maintaining sobriety after you leave treatment.
- Personal health & wellbeing: Consider your individual needs when choosing a drug and alcohol abuse treatment facility, including mental and physical health needs.
- Amenities: Inpatient rehabs offer various amenities depending on the facility and individual needs. These can vary from basic to luxury amenities.
Welcome to Crosspointe Recovery – Top Rated Luxury Rehab In California
Welcome to Crosspointe Recovery – Los Angeles’s luxury substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment program. Our residential facility is nestled in Sherman Oaks, California. This unique setting allows our patients to unplug and focus on their recovery while staying close to the city lights and ultimately reintegrating back into society. Crosspointe Co-ed Rehab in Los Angeles, California provides quality service for men, women, and other gender identities. With decades of experience between our team and a safe environment to call your own, you are in good hands. Don’t wait for your addiction to get worse, and contact us today to start your journey towards recovery. We work 24/7, accept most major insurances, and are able to accommodate our patients with same-day admissions.