Los Angeles Inpatient
Drug & Alcohol Detox, Rehab Center
What is Residential Inpatient Detox & Rehab in Los Angeles Area?
Patients who are looking for Drug and Alcohol Detox or Drug and Alcohol Rehab in the Los Angeles area can find help at an addiction treatment center. The first step towards recovery usually requires patients to detox under medical supervision and follow-up with a period at rehab.
Residential inpatient treatment in the Los Angeles area consists of 24-hour care at a live-in facility. Full treatment services, including medication, medical and behavioral therapy, are provided all at one location.
Outpatient treatment programs in Los Angeles provide flexibility to those who are unable to take time away from their regular lives, work, or school. Programs typically meet at the clinic a couple of times every week for a few hours at a time.
Residential Inpatient Detox & Rehab
Residential treatment programs allow individuals to step away from their everyday life to focus on recovery and healing from addiction. Many people require a more intensive and long-term treatment program that allows them to reside in a safe environment where they can attend to become well again.
How To Find The Best Inpatient Detox & Rehab Near You?
Here are some important points for you to consider before choosing an inpatient treatment center:
- Type of treatment: What type of inpatient treatment do you need based on the level of care needed as assessed by your doctor or treatment professionals. You may choose a 7-10-day detox program, or a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day rehab program.
- Location: Consider the coed rehab center’s location and if you prefer to enter treatment in a totally new environment or close to home.
- Substances treated: Find out whether the inpatient rehab program treats the specific substance you have been suffering from.
- Insurances & Cost: Consider the cost of inpatient rehab centers and how you’ll pay for it (insurance, scholarships, financing). Inpatient rehabs are typically more expensive than outpatient, but they also provide various key levels of care and medical support.
- Certifications and credentials: Check what are the credentials of the facility and staff.
- Facility specific: Look at the drug rehabilitation facility’s philosophy and decide if it’s what you’re looking for (co-ed facility or gender-specific facility, 12-Step, evidence-based, faith-based) and aligns with your own personal beliefs and needs.
- Aftercare: Make sure they offer relapse prevention and aftercare planning, which may be helpful in maintaining sobriety after you leave treatment.
- Personal health & wellbeing: Consider your individual needs when choosing a drug and alcohol abuse treatment facility, including mental and physical health needs.
- Amenities: Inpatient rehabs offer various amenities depending on the facility and individual needs. These can vary from basic to luxury amenities.
Crosspointe Recovery’s residential treatment program
Crosspointe Recovery’s residential treatment program in Los Angeles is located in a beautiful, luxury residence in a safe, serene, and calm environment in Sherman Oaks, California. We take pride in our surroundings to offer our patients a place of beauty and relaxation during their recovery process.
Request a Confidential Callback 24/7
OUR RESIDENTIAL INPATIENT
Drug Rehab IN LOS ANGELES
Residential treatment is provided by a multidisciplinary team who has expertise in treating a myriad of substance abuse and mental health concerns. Various interventions are used to help people achieve their treatment goals. Among the modalities used within this level of care, the following are the most commonly implemented: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Family Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Breathwork Therapy, and Art Therapy.
Programming includes individual and group substance abuse counseling sessions, individual mental health therapy sessions, case management, trauma support groups, anger management support groups, self-care activities, 12-step involvement, family-style meals, medication management, and recreational outings. Clients will receive a tailored and individualized treatment plan that addresses both substance abuse issues and mental health concerns. Clients are encouraged to involve their support system (family members, significant others, peers, etc.) in their treatment.
Psychoeducational sessions and structured family therapy is offered in a safe environment. If logistics are a concern, tele-therapy sessions can be utilized.
We Work With Most Major Insurance Providers
Crosspointe Recovery works with most major insurance carriers who provider out-of-network benefits to help cover the cost of treatment at our facility. To find out if we work with your insurance, click the button below to begin the process.
Drug & Alcohol
Crosspointe Recovery offers a safe & comfortable drug & alcohol detoxification process to all clients who enter our facility.
The residential inpatient program at Crosspointe Recovery is the core of our program. Explore our unique therapies & how we can help you recover for good.
Crosspointe Recovery works with a number of outpatient programs, both local and nation to ensure continued care & lasting recovery.
Crosspointe Recovery offers a variety of evidence-based, traditional, modern and holistic therapies that work to help overcome addiction once and for all.
Don't Wait for Another Time or Day.
Today is the Day to Quit Using for Good.
Begin Your Journey
of Recovery Today AT our
drug rehab center in Los Angeles
Following successful completion of residential treatment, clients will be able to transition to a partial-hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), or outpatient program (OP).
If you have any questions regarding our residential treatment program, please call us at (818) 306-3234.
Our detox and residential treatment programs are available for those who need assistance in the early stages of the recovery process. At Crosspointe Recovery, we are available for admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call our admissions line at: (818) 306-3234
We have a compassionate, non-judgmental approach toward all of our clients. We believe there is always a chance for recovery.