Los Angeles Detox Treatment
What Exactly is Detoxification / Detox?
Detox treatment is the process of removing toxic substances from the body. Alcohol or drug detox is the first step in an alcohol or drug rehabilitation program. In order for a rehabilitation program to have a reasonable chance of success, the first step is getting the individual struggling with substance abuse issues physically stable through detox treatment. For some individuals, a medical detox approach is needed to better manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
If you need FREE help please contact the National Helpline about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
How To Find The Best Detox Near You?
While men and women experience addiction treatment differently, each gender can bring a different perspective to therapy. This is why many people find they benefit the most from co-ed addiction treatment. Here are some important points for you to consider before choosing an inpatient treatment center:
- Type of treatment: What type of inpatient treatment do you need based on the level of care needed as assessed by your doctor or treatment professionals. You may choose a 7-10-day detox program, or a 30-day, 60-day, or 90-day rehab program.
- Location: Consider the coed rehab center’s location and if you prefer to enter treatment in a totally new environment or close to home.
- Substances treated: Find out whether the inpatient rehab program treats the specific substance you have been suffering from.
- Cost: Consider the cost of inpatient rehab centers and how you’ll pay for it (insurance, scholarships, financing). Inpatient rehabs are typically more expensive than outpatient, but they also provide various key levels of care and medical support.
- Certifications and credentials: Check what are the credentials of the facility and staff.
- Facility specific: Look at the drug rehabilitation facility’s philosophy and decide if it’s what you’re looking for (12-Step, evidence-based, faith-based) and aligns with your own personal beliefs and needs.
- Aftercare: Make sure they offer relapse prevention and aftercare planning, which may be helpful in maintaining sobriety after you leave treatment.
- Personal health & wellbeing: Consider your individual needs when choosing a drug and alcohol abuse treatment facility, including mental and physical health needs.
- Amenities: Inpatient rehabs offer various amenities depending on the facility and individual needs. These can vary from basic to luxury amenities.
Top-Rated Drug Detox in Los Angeles, California
At Crosspointe Recovery, our co ed drug detox center in Los Angeles understands the complexities and challenges of detoxing from substances of abuse. Detoxing from substances can create physical, emotional, and psychological stressors. We take every effort in making our clients as comfortable as possible through our detox program. We provide a safe and professional environment, complete with compassionate staff members who attend to all of our client’s needs.
Request a Confidential Callback 24/7
What to Expect During
the Detox Process In Los Angeles, Ca
Upon arrival into the Los Angeles drug and alcohol detox program, an assessment will be completed by the treatment team regarding the length of treatment, medical issues that need to be addressed, a medication taper schedule and/or prescriptions needed, and an overall medical and psychological history of the client will be collected.
Through the detox phase, it is common to experience mild to severe withdrawal symptoms, depending on the substances which are leaving the body. The on-staff medical doctor and psychiatrist will treat any physical or psychological issues which can occur during this stage by prescribing medication that helps with toxin removal. There are different symptoms and treatments for substances, and each client will be closely monitored by on-site staff to ensure the safest and most comfortable transition.
Our LA Detox Works with Most Major Insurance
Crosspointe Recovery works with most major insurance carriers who provider out-of-network benefits to help cover the cost of treatment at our facility. To find out if we work with your insurance, click the button below to begin the process.
Drug & Alcohol
Crosspointe Recovery offers a safe & comfortable drug & alcohol detoxification process to all clients who enter our facility.
The residential inpatient program at Crosspointe Recovery is the core of our program. Explore our unique therapies & how we can help you recover for good.
Crosspointe Recovery works with a number of outpatient programs, both local and nation to ensure continued care & lasting recovery.
Crosspointe Recovery offers a variety of evidence-based, traditional, modern and holistic therapies that work to help overcome addiction once and for all.
Don't Wait for Another Time or Day.
Today is the Day to Quit Using for Good.
Quit Using & Start Detoxing Off Drugs and Alcohol in Los Angeles
At Crosspointe Recovery, our detox treatment center in Los Angeles is specifically designed for individuals struggling with substance use disorders. We utilize evidence-based addiction therapies in LA that have been proven to achieve positive and successful outcomes for those in recovery. Our staff members are caring, compassionate, and experienced in the field of substance use disorders. Clients will reside in a safe and comfortable environment while receiving exceptional treatment for their substance use disorders.
Our addiction treatment center in Los Angeles are available for those who need assistance in the early stages of the recovery process. At Crosspointe Recovery, we are available for admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call our admissions line at: 1-888-615-7589
We have a compassionate, non-judgmental approach toward all of our clients. We believe there is always a chance for recovery.