Crosspointe Co-ed Rehab in Los Angeles, California provides quality service for men, women, and other gender identities. With decades of experience between our team and a safe environment to call your own, you are in good hands. Don’t wait for your addiction to get worse, and contact us today to start your journey towards recovery. We work 24/7 and are able to accommodate our patients with same-day admissions. Verify Your Insurance Online
We at Crosspointe Addiction Recovery Rehab accept most major insurance companies. If you have private or corporate insurance coverage, your treatment at our detox and rehab is most likely covered! If you have any questions about coverage, contact us via phone, live chat, or contact form. We will be happy to assist!
Crosspointe Addiction Recovery Rehab in Los Angeles, California is in-network with:
- Anthem Blue Cross
Start your Treatment as soon as the same day!
Contact Crosspointe Addiction Recovery Rehab in Los Angeles, California today via phone, live chat, contact forms, or email! All conversations are 100% confidential and our admission team works 24/7. Start your Treatment as soon as the same day!
We understand that not everyone has insurance or insurance that covers only a portion of addiction or mental health treatment. Self-funding or financing is a common way to pay for substance abuse treatment. There are thousands of financing options available. If you need FREE help or have Medical or Medicaid insurance please contact the National Helpline about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
Options For Treatment
During your stay at our co-ed drug residential rehab, you will be supported and guided by our incredible staff. Addiction treatment differs from case to case and there are several options available to those dealing with drug use. Some of the most common options for treatment include the following:
- Detoxification: The process of ridding a person’s body of toxic substances (while relieving common withdrawal symptoms)
- Individualized therapy: Behavioral therapies focused on the individual and their personal journey
- Group Therapy: Therapy focused in a group setting (or in a family setting)
- Residential/Inpatient treatment: A person stays at a rehab center for a period of time with 24/7 support and guidance
- Outpatient Treatment: A person attends weekly sessions instead of staying at a rehab center
- Intensive outpatient treatment: Similar to outpatient treatment but a more intense schedule (longer and more frequent sessions throughout the week)
- Medication-assisted treatment: Medication is provided to ease some of the withdrawal symptoms of addiction/mental health cases in tangent with therapy sessions.